Heidi's original Deano made the trip with her from her foster home in South Carolina to Heidi's home with us in Canada. Heidi was so sad when one of our fosters "killed" Deano. Through some happy coincidences, a wonderful lady named Irma, send Heidi a lifetime supply of Deanos all the way from Arizona. My girl was so happy when I gave her Deano II. She carried him around with her for days, so he would not get out of her sight again.
Heidi with Mr. Sunbeam and Deano Dino - her two most favourite things in the world.
My sunbaby and her best friend; a very happy little girl
- Special needs doxie senior in Florida
- Adoption pending
- Heidi and Mr. Sunbeam
- Oooops !!!
- Border Collie
- House seems empty with only 4 dogs (and a cat)
- Blind dog, need my readers' help
- Fear aggressive foot warmer????
- Update on incoming doxies
- Introducing Angel, foster chiwiennie
- More doxies coming into our rescue
- ▼ March (11)