This is Valentin, reporting from the dog house again. (Really we don't have a dog house, but when mom thinks what I have done is bad, she says I am "in the dog house").
Mom left a bag of these really yummy treats on the shelf in the kitchen. The aroma of them was driving us all crazy (eucalyptus and parsley breath treats). Being the good older brother, I got them down for all of us (except Stanley, we couldn't get them through the bars to his pen). Mom was not happy to see the empty bag on the floor tonight. She said "no supper tonight" :-( (It's ok, we got supper).
Valentin reporting out from the dog house.
- We're back from Wienerfest
- Only 4 more sleeps!!
- A Star is Born
- Stanley's first TV appearance
- Full Moon????
- Stanley's new ride
- More from our day at the rescue booth.
- Stanley's first rescue event
- The day after "Breath Busters"
- Reporting from the dog house
- My friend Pam lost her Heidi today
- Little Dogs on the Prairie
- ▼ June (12)