Saturday, May 16, 2009

Introducing (drum roll, please) Valentin The Great and his Tightrope act

I came home from work on Friday to see Valentin on the kitchen counter top, walking across the narrow space of counter in front of the sink!! All he was missing was a spandex suit (which he has, don't ask) and a cape. One paw in front of the other, walking an invisible tightrope.

I don't know if he was the counter-culprit on Thursday, or if he learned from his brother's example. I suspect the latter, as it is quite evident (ewww, don't ask for details, please) that Valentin had been stuck up there for quite some time and was too afraid to jump down (thank goodness). It had to be the one day that I did not get home for lunch. He was there from sometime after 8 am until 5pm!!!

I swear those two are trying to kill me - death by dachshund induced heart attack.

I have made very sure that there isn't anything anywhere near the cupboards that these two could conceivably use as a stepping stone to greater heights. Now if I could just get my heart started again :-)

No comments:

Followers